Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Etsy

I have been working on things to sell in the etsy shop. I will not have anything in there until Friday or Saturday but things that will be for sale will be hemp jewelry, yarn jewelry, crocheted/knitted items like toys (kids and pets) and hats/scarves, and paintings. I am quite the hobby whore, I know. It is just getting the time for these things that is the trouble. Two young children have me run ragged but I am sure things will get easier and I will have time for making things for the shop. Right now all I really have time for is wish bracelets/anklets since they only take a few minutes to make. So look for those things soon. Buying from my shop will help us to get back on our feet post-tornado. Thank you :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment