Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crochet a Rainbow!

I am going to participate in the Crochet a Rainbow project for the victims of the floods of Australia. Crochet a Rainbow

I am good at granny squares but rubbish at stitching them together. I also have a lot of acrylic yarn I probably won't do a thing with so this will be a good stash buster.

On a different note, I have not been able to upload photos from my iPhone to here so I haven't been able to make the posts I want to. Like my magnum opus, the Doctor Who Scarf! And my various baby blankets, hats, and scarves, finished and unfinished. Now that I have a laptop I can do some posts soon, just have to go to my mom's for the wifi :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment